Friday, February 24, 2012

To have and to hold

Hi everyone! I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful sunny weather lately ( well at least in California). I must admit i'm a little sad. I love winter and it seems this year it just got skipped. This warm weather is good however for my buisness ( Butterfly Farm) . I sell live butterflies for weddings, funerals , grads etc and they love the warmth. Last night I was thinking of some weddings we are doing butterflies for and it put me in the mood to create a wedding card and, hey since I havn't did this weeks CPS sketch might as well do it while i'm at it. This is what I came up with. I love love LOVEEE this image I got from wish RAK. Its elegant and simple and I couldnt wait to use it with this paper. I got the sentiment from Jammie ( who rocks my socks!) its from the Stampin' up! Set define your life.

2 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is very elegant and classic! Love the image of the bride and groom! Thanks for playing along with CPS sketch 253!!

Patrice said...

Beautiful card - hope you'll link up with me at 52 Card Pickup!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/02/52-card-pickup-week-8.html