Tuesday, January 18, 2011

pink OD?

Posted by Lena Nunn at 8:34 AM
I admit I like pink even though Im a ruff and tumble girl. Something about it is fun and cheerful. BUT I think maybe I went overboard on this card. I borrowed the dots idea from Markies Mom! I love love love her stamp style . Shes Amazing!!!! This sentiment I love and got from my wonderful friend Emily who sells Ippity ( if you have not seen Ippity stamps they are great quality and most of the sentiments are HUGE, which I like) . Go check out her blog and tell her you want some !

3 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Oops! I posted a comment on the wrong post!! Was this card colored with SU markers as well??

KJ said...

Love your blog!

Following...
www.mysocalledlife-kjb.blogspot.com

The Country Rose said...

This is a beautiful card!!! You can NEVER have too much pink ;-).

Barb

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review