Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Inkspirational Spotlight

Posted by Lena Nunn at 12:22 PM
Im going to be trying something new on my blog called Inkspirational Spotlight. Im going to be focusing on people and blogs who inspire me and whos cards I love ! These blogs are ones I read all the time when I need some creativity. So to kick off the first one I'm featuring Emily at Bombshell Em's Artistic Expressions because shes amazing! She always gives me ideas and I love her cards. She also makes a ton of cards for Operation Write Home which I think is amazing. So go check out her blog its awesome. Thank you Emily for Inkspiring me !

This is what Emilys blog says about her:"I am a SAHM of a delightful 4 year old little girl. I am very competitive, and yet very shy. I have always been super crafty, but my SU demo really brought my art to a reality! I am really into the WWII era "pin up" girl art. "

Here is a few of Emilys cards that I love :


2 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

What a fantastic idea. There are so many inspiring bloggers and it's nice that great folks like you bring their creations into the spotlight.......good on you!

Carol L said...

This is the perfect card for OWH! Love it!

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review