Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I embossed, just like Dawn!!

Posted by Lena Nunn at 10:52 AM
My big sis from this round of secret sister was Dawn! She was an amazing big sis and noticed she embosses all her cards. They are amazing!!! So last night during Emily and I's card making session I wanted to emboss because, I have tons of embossing powder and never use it. This was the results. Its hard to tell from pictures but those lil cups are covered in clear embossing powder so they are shiny . Thanks for the INKSPIRATION Dawn!



1 comments:

Renee said...

OOOH!! Love it. Love how the mugs shine like real glass. I dont emboss much, I should but it always seems like so much work ,but really it is just that since I dont use it often I then have to dig it out. :D Great card! hugz n blessings.

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review