Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fun with a scoreboard

Posted by Lena Nunn at 8:47 AM
I got the Martha Stewart Scoreboard about 6 months ago and have only used it a couple times ( why?! I have no idea!). So I busted it out to make this card. I saw a card with scored boxes on it on SCS and I wanted to try my hand at it . I love how the lines make the card look elegant ( even though I used those fun cheery flowers). This card works pefect for the 365 card Challenge " Make an elegant card". Since the pictures were taken under a florecent light they didnt turn out very good and you can see the light bars ( why does it do that??) but at least it gives you an idea.

2 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

This is very elegant! I love those embossed butterflies! Thanks for playing along at 365 Cards this week.

Pam said...

Beautiful!

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review