Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cheers!

Posted by Lena Nunn at 11:09 AM
Emily and I stamped some more last night and she let me use the set I got her for her birthday . This "cheers" set from Stampin' Up! Is so adorable I love it! I stamped it up and colored it with my Stampin write markers ( how did I live without them?!?). I then went over the glasses with a versafine pen and colored with Clear EP. I then added lil brads for cherries ( Emilys suggestion) So cute!
I made a gatefold card turned horizontaly and put them on that. I love how this card turned out. In person it is so bright and cheery.

2 comments:

Emily Ann said...

i adore them. they turned out soooo perfect... the bright colors make them more tropical.

Emily Ann said...

i still think they look like sangria ;)

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review