Monday, January 3, 2011

Card Day With Emily

Posted by Lena Nunn at 12:08 PM

My friend Emily ( hi girl!) came over yesterday and we did some stampin since I am so behind and needed a good inkin day! The first cards I made were these valentines day cards using one of my Stampin' Up! Wheels . I love this wheel , its simple and elegant and can be used for anything. The red is Cherry Cobbler which I love for a Valentines day red. The love inside the hearts was from a retired set I have called Love is in the air.





I also made this card using my wheel called Take a Sip. I always forget about my wheels so it was time to take them out and give them a roll! I also did this card is Cherry Cobbler and basic black and Krumb Cake.


The last card I made was this one using one of Emilys bellas. I went through my scrap bin and used up some of my scraps ( ask emily , I have the BIGGEST scrap drawer ever and its filled to the top so its hard to close. Yes I admit I got a paper hoarding problem!) I love how this card turned out!
Thanks Emily for coming over and stamping with me! We don't do it often enough and I cant wait to see your faces on your card. Oh and I havnt did my Brian Wilson yet...


1 comments:

Emily Ann said...

get on your Brian Wilson paper doll!!!

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review