Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Biggest loser beigins tonight!

Posted by Lena Nunn at 12:17 PM

Everyone knows Im addicted to The biggest Loser! Its my thinspiration! Yeah I know , it doesnt seem to have made me thin yet BUT im hopeing maybe this year will be different. Emily the Awesome is coming over tonight to watch it with Tony and I so maybe we will be inspired since Ive been slackin on the thinspiration thursday post on here. Last night they had a show on where all the past winners came back and showed where they are now. its amazing that most of them have kept the weight off since the show except for one. And Michael ( who has been my very favorite on the show ) looks amazing!!!

So heres to hopeing this will be the year!

1 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

I'd never watched this show until this season. What an amazing ride they've all had!! Truly inspirational!!

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review