Monday, December 13, 2010

Its my birthday month!

Posted by Lena Nunn at 12:19 PM

I never make birthday cards! Weird I know , since its usually the most popular thing to give a card for but I dont have many birthday stamps ( gasp!) . I used Emily's ( hi Love) Bakebella ( name?) for this card. I just got some Kraft cardstock from my pal Jammie so I wanted to use it. I love how this simple card turned out. Wait! Hold it! I just noticed her shoes are not colored!!! We can't have no white boots on her. This is not the 80's!!!

2 comments:

Emily Ann said...

I believe this is cakeabella. :) I love her too. she is sooooo much fun!!!

Jammie said...

Love to see you using that Kraft cardstock! This is an adorible card! Great job! Happy Birthday!

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review