Monday, November 15, 2010

Join Me For Some Stampin Fun

Posted by Lena Nunn at 12:58 PM
Simply Amazing!

Demonstrator Starter Kit for 50 percent off!
What do you call it when you get over $310 in crafting and business supplies for only $87.50? You can call it an amazing deal, but we're calling it an amazing opportunity! From November 15-30, you can purchase either our Standard or Digital+ Starter Kits at 50 percent off the regular retail price of $175 (plus free shipping!), and enjoy these great benefits as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

•Earn additional income while sharing creativity.
•Make new and lasting friendships.
•Enjoy access to nearly unlimited creative ideas.
•Receive a free subscription to our exclusive monthly magazine.
•Receive free two-month subscription to your own business website.
•Opportunity to earn free products and incentive trips.
Both the Standard Starter Kit and the Digital + Kit are available at this amazing price! The standard kit includes a variety of paper crafting products, and the Digital + Kit is a great option to showcase both traditional crafting products and our exciting digital design software, My Digital Studio.

Contact me today to sign up!


1 comments:

~Create Me Pink~ said...

I'm new at stampin' up and soo excited to get my starter kit!

I absolutely love your layout! I can't wait to go through your projects..they look great :)


I'm now a follower! Please follow my blog as well...
http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review