Thursday, November 11, 2010

Im not very thinspirational lately

Posted by Lena Nunn at 11:26 AM

I havn't posted on here in a couple weeks and I was reading blogs today and saw my friend Emily had posted her Thinspiration Thursday post ( which reminded me to post mine) . Shes awsome you should go check out her blog! Ive been sick the last two weeks with the flu so I have not been doing much for my diet. I weighed this morning and I weighed 214 . I know thats great in diet world but its hard to be excited knowing the only reason I lost it was because ive been sick and have not been eating like I should ( chicken noodle soup has been my diet staple of choice for the past 15 days) . Anyways it is what it is and Ill try to actually excercise and eat right so it stays off!

2 comments:

Bonibleaux Designs said...

LOVE THIS!! Made me laugh out loud!

Jammie said...

OK... so I think that I'm with you, we just hit a slump...let's get motivated again. I propose 20 minutes of walking in place while watching tv 3 times a week... can we do it? May look stupid, but it's way better for us than just sitting on the couch!!!

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review