Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Jeanette

Posted by Lena Nunn at 4:16 PM
My sister in laws birthday is tommorow so I sat down last night to make her a card. She likes anything western, horses and hedgehogs. I found this stamp at a local craft store and I knew it had to be mine ( to make cards for her of course) . I stamped this image (from Penny Black) on watercolor paper and colored with Stampin' Write Markers and a blender pen ( im so addicted!!). I hope she loves it !!

P.S . I got a card from my SCS secret sister yesterday! Doesn't it rock? She is sooooo stinkin talented. I love this paper . It was purple on one side and kraft on the other. Where does one find this paper? I must find some!!! Thank you big sis for the amazing card :)

3 comments:

Cindy said...

What an adorale card for your sister. Great Watercoloring! #271 following from Stampin Connection.

Dawn Mercedes said...

Oh, I got that paper from Papertemptress.com! It's fun stuff that comes in different colors. blue, purple, green...with kraft on the other side

Jammie said...

Pal, that card is PERFECT for J!!! I'm sure she adroes it! You did an amazing job!!!!

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review