Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thinspiration thursday

Posted by Lena Nunn at 10:02 AM

I'm not so inspiring today :( I gained two pounds. My cousin Jammie and I were talking the other day and I told her I was practically naked so she sent me clothes in the mail (isnt that sweet???) and I was modeling them for her . This shirt doesnt fit yet so its the perfect picture for on here. I like how it says GIANT above supergirl because thats how I feel . I think I will start taking my picture each week in this shirt so you can see if it gets looser or tighter, hopefully looser. I think I need to set goals for myself each week like "next week I will try to be down to 215" . We shall see how that goes. Did you notice my lil girl running on the side of my blog? Shes a weight tracker and shes getting damn tired of running back in forth instead of just to the finish line!!

sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

4 comments:

Mary Cavalier said...

You go girl! There will be times you gain but you aren't back to where you were so that is still progress. Looking forward to seeing a baggy shirt in that picture!

Jammie said...

I love that shirt!!! It will ber perfect super duper soon! Keep in chuggin' along Pal. It must be something in the season (candycorn) because Igained 2 this week too... oh well, here's to a better next week!

Merrylion said...

I am a life time member of WW and I attend weekly meetings for a number of reasons, ie, support, weekly tracking, great recipe ideas. Set small goals, don't beat yourself up.

Bev Gomez said...

Best of luck to you Lena!!!!! It is soooo hard. I should be with you on this challenge. I love sweets! Dang it anyway! one day at a time!
Bev www.stampingwithbev.blogspot.com

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review