Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thinspiration Thursday

Posted by Lena Nunn at 8:46 AM

217! 217! 217!! Im down 10! Yahoo!!! Happy Dance!! Only 90 more to go hahah.
Tony took this picture of me and he loves it . I have to admit my face doesnt look all that bad but the little part of my arm you can see..gross-o! I'd defiantly gonna have to do some weights to get those things in shape. Now if I can stay away from too many candy corns this week ill be doing good ( I can't eliminate them completly or ill feel deprived!) Thank you for all the wonderful comments and emails and supporting me . You guys are great!!!

2 comments:

Lori Burkitt said...

Wow! You look great! This is a beautiful picture of you. You're doing great! Keep it up!

P.S. If you should ever get discouraged, just focus on the positive. I used to do Weight Watchers and some weeks I only lost 0.2 lbs. Yes, 0.2 lbs. But, hey, I just told myself that a loss is a loss no matter how big or small.

Don't beat youself up about those arms : ) Look how great you look. (((HUGS)))
Lori

Jammie said...

I'm so stinkin' proud of you Pal! Despite everytjhing tat's been going on lately you are still determined! I love you lots! Keep it up, and I have limited myself to 5 candy corns a day...one to finish each meal/snack, and that way it feels like I get to eat them all the time!!! Yeay for candy corn! 10 lbs is great, let's work on the next 10, baby steps seem like HUGE leaps sometimes...don't they?!?!

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review