Thursday, October 21, 2010

Im not so good with the man cards

Posted by Lena Nunn at 12:40 PM

My mom called me yesterday and asked me to make a "man" can for my parents friend James. This usually stumps me, ESPECIALLY if I don't know the man and what he likes. I figured most men like nature and wolves and coyotes ( I have no idea which one this is supposed to be) so I decided to use this Nature Silhouettes set. I Used my markers and an aqua pen on watercolor paper for the background and then stamped the tree and wolf/coyote with stazon. This was a perfect timeing card too because the challenge over at OWH is masculine cards. Go check it out!! Hope James likes this..

6 comments:

Cindy's Card Co said...

Your card is awesome.

Stillacanuck said...

Great card!!! I love the color!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I think your card is wonderful! You did a great job on the guy card, thanks for playing along in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

Patti said...

This is a great guy card. The color combination is just right for a guy. I'm a new follower on Stampin' Connection.

Marcia Santiago said...

hi,
new follower from SC...
Marcia
stampinwithmarcia.blogspot.com

helloholley said...

you're not so good at manly cards?......this is just perfect!!!

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review