Thursday, October 7, 2010

Im not a loser, but that doesn't make me a winner!

Posted by Lena Nunn at 9:05 AM
I confess I went to Applebees this week ! Yeah I had salad but I think there was fat hidden in my lettuce and grilled chicken !!! I didn't lost anything this week which I guess shouldnt suprise me because I didn't put out the work needed either . I didn't walk ( or run for that matter) and I didn't eat three meals a day. I used to always wonder why Im not skinny when I dont eat breakfast and hardly ever lunch. THATS WHY!! You need three meals a day ( balanced ones of course). Instead I would not eat breakfast and lunch and then at night your starving so you eat the whole kitchen. Yeah thats me. Im bad at it. So this week I will try to eat more meals and move more. One thing I have found that I love is taking a yougurt and throwing it in freezer over night. Then I pack it in my bag for work and by 8:30 its like frozen yogurt . Yum!!!!
target weight scale Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Love the cartoon Lena! Hang in there - progress in changing habits may be slow but you'll get there eventually. You definitely have the will to keep going. Thanks for sharing your journey. It's giving me encouragement to stick with my own as well.

MERRYLION0727 said...

I am a WW Lifetime member and attending the meeting every week no matter is part of my strategy. You identified what needs to be done to stay on track. Good job.

merrylion0727 said...

I am a WW Lifetime member and attending the meeting every week no matter is part of my strategy. You identified what needs to be done to stay on track. Good job.

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review