Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Orange Challenge

Posted by Lena Nunn at 11:59 AM

I know this is a horrible picture but I sent this card out before I got a really good one (silly me , actually sending out the cards I make) . The other night Emily, Jammie and I decided to do a challenge of making a card with orange on it . I know this does'nt have a ton of orange but it works well enough! I CASED this from the wonderfully amazing Heather Klump . Hers blows mine away!This is the lovely as a tree set ( didnt I tell you in the last post to drop everything and go order it?!?) . Thanks ladies for stamping with me :) . Your cards rock!

1 comments:

Emily Ann said...

This card was sooo fun to watch you stamp! Love the sentiment! :) :)

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review