Thursday, September 30, 2010

Emily and I

Posted by Lena Nunn at 11:21 AM

My friend Emily and I stamp together usually at least two times a week so when I got this stamp set I had to make a card for her . Her fav color is orange so I used lots of it ! All the paper used is Stampin' Up! I ran the white piece through the big shot with the lattice embossing folder . I then brayered Pacific Point ( the best color ever!!) on it . The girls were colored using a blender pen and ink pads. Its hard to see in pic but there is a longhorn logo on the girls shirt ( Emily is a BIG fan). Thanks for our "therapy" sessions Emily!!

3 comments:

Emily Ann said...

I LOVE IT!!!

YAY ORANGE, YAY WHITE, GO TEXAS.... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! :)

I cannot wait to see it in person!!! Looks like I like to cut with two pairs of scissors too!

Terry & Kim said...

Cute card! I'm following you now from SC.

Terry #250
http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

helloholley said...

Adorable card,Lena.....did you see my email with the link I sent you last week? (forum/blog).....let me know if I can go public and your thoughts....
Happy Stampin'
Holley

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review