Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Award From Holly

Posted by Lena Nunn at 8:56 AM
I have met many people through the blogging world , including Holly ( the wonderful woman who gave me this award). Thank you Holly I appreciate it so much :)

Now the rules of this award are:

1. Accept the award. (Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award their blog link.)

2. Send it forward to other bloggers.

3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they’ve been chosen.

These are the blogs im awarding :

Holley's Hobbies ( Right back at her because I LOVE her blog!)

Bombshell Em's Artistic Expressions

Sweet Sentiment

Stampin With Lucia


Go check em out!

1 comments:

helloholley said...

Hey, Lena thanks for giving me the award agin!!! I also went and checked out your butterfly farm!!! That's amazing!!! Have a happy day ;)

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review