Friday, August 6, 2010

I need to " Just Believe"

Posted by Lena Nunn at 8:48 AM

Why is it when I get new stamps life gets hectic and I can't play? Why ? Why ? WHY? I was just about ready to scream from stress (bills, rent, job etc) when Tony told me I need to stamp . So I darted upstairs to my stamp desk before I lost my mind and this is what I made.

At first I wasnt sure about this card I made using the Just Believe set. Now the more I look at it the move I love it! I used my new In Color Markers (how did I live before these markers?!?) to color in the stamps. After it was done I ran it through the big shot in my new embossing folder and VOILA!





I have a friend at work who loves black coffee from McD's so the other day I got her one and left it on her desk with this little card. I noticed after I did it that coffee isnt really made in a pot like that and maybe I should have used the karraffe (spelling?) stamp instead of kettle. Oh well. She got the point. I used my new In Color markers to color them in and watercolor.

0 comments:

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review