Monday, August 30, 2010

Butterfly Card For Nigel

Posted by Lena Nunn at 9:21 AM

I own a butterfly farm (www.sweetmemoriesbutterflyfarm.com ) that sells butterflies for weddings, funerals, schools etc. A very good friend of my mom and I who has helped us get the business off the ground and who is the scientific advisor for the IBBA ( international butterfly breeders assoc) is very sick . So I made him this card. I know its really not very masculine but when you love butterflies as much as him you'd rather your card have butterflies instead of a car or other manly thing. I used the vintage vogue set and the beautiful butterflies (retired) set. The picture was taken inside of our flight house.

2 comments:

Ida Chan Stampin' Up! Demonstrator said...

cute blog!!

I'm a new follower from SC.

http://604clothpaperscissors.blogspot.com

Samantha said...

Such a sweet gesture and a beautiful card. Great thinking with sending him butterflies instead of cars!

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review