Thursday, July 29, 2010

This owl punch is a hoot!

Posted by Lena Nunn at 8:32 AM
I got some new SU stuff from the brown guy yesterday and I was so excited to use this owl punch! No you dont understand Im not an owl fan...I just dont understand the trend UNTIL NOW!!! When I saw all the cute things with owls on them this punch went right to the top of my list. Its so darling, and what a great way to use all my scraps!!
I made this card using Early Espresso Paper for the base and very vanilla for the mat ( that I ran through the big shot in my new embossing folder). The DP is Pacific Point and the big scallop is Cherry Cobler.

1 comments:

BCG said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing!

Found you through SC
http://lorasoneworld.blogspot.com/

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review