Monday, June 28, 2010

Your unFROGettable!

Posted by Lena Nunn at 12:45 PM
I made this card for my friend Emily ( the raddest girl ever!) . I love this lil frog image , hes so fun to color but I forgot who makes him (hes digi) so if you know who does please let me know as I would love to give credit. I colored him in using watercolor pencils and a aqua pen. I tried to make the pot look aged but my watercoling skills still need work! I love this paper I thought about hoarding it but its just to purdy to throw in drawer. I also kind of followed the OWH sketch (although I accidently put my bow where my circle was supposed to go, opps) Well I have to get back to work before the boss cans me for blog posting on the clock.

8 comments:

Emily Ann said...

HA,
I love it!!! So stinkin cute! Matches my frog Tony picked out for my birthday!!! I doubt Kevin would can you over post a blog post on the clock! LOVE YOU BESTIE!

Paula said...

He's adorable! Great coloring and a perfect choice of papers to go with it too.

Judie H. said...

He's a real cutie, love your card, good choice of colors. Love it.

Our Little Inspirations said...

What a cute froggie! Love your coloring and super fun card :)

Yolanda said...

That is so cute and the sentiment is perfect!

Maxine said...

Uh he is too cute and your coloring is amazing!

Sarah Newman said...

Too cute! I love this little frog!

Lena said...

thanks ladies! :)

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review