Friday, June 25, 2010

Elements Of style Card

Posted by Lena Nunn at 9:07 AM
I saw a card from Holly Krautkremer that I loved!!! So I had to try to case it. Well I ended up just using a few elements from hers and It doesnt look nearly as nice but I still love it! I used not quite Navy, close to cocoa, kraft and very vanilla cardstock. The ink is also Not quite navy and close to cocoa.
I might actually be making more cards this weekend since Tony got invited to go fishing with my dad and uncle on my dads boat. Was I invited? NOOOOOO! Did I want to go? well yes of course its fishing ( and I LOVE fishing) but ill let them have their boys day. Grumble Grumble

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love this card, it's very elegant looking.

Thanks for sharing,
Kim - a new follower

BeeBeebabs said...

Lovely card tfs

Stampinwithdeborah said...

Beautiful!

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review