Friday, June 18, 2010

Butterfly Medallion for Tara

Posted by Lena Nunn at 9:20 AM

Things have been crazy lately with Tony having surgery and the farm having tours and all that I havn't made many cards lately (Gasp!) . Last night I decided I needed to make a birthday card because 1. My customer paid me to do it and 2. because I really wanted to play with stamps and ink :) . The bas of this card is Close to Cocoa , then I did a layer of Tempting Terquise amd a layer of Kraft (which I ran through the big shot with an embossing folder and distressed). The medallion is stamped in Close to Cocoa . The butterflies are cut using Beautiful Wings Emboslit . The edges of the Happy birthday diecut were distressed with close to Cocoa ink (again). Half pearls were added to the swirl. I hope my customer loves this for her daughter!

P.S After looking through my cards when I finished this I realized I had already made Tara a card. sigh! Guess ill pull birthday panel off and do another name . Anyone know a Tara that needs a card?

2 comments:

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

I luv how you used the big circle flourish, the butterfly in the center is perfect....have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Andrea Beasley said...

Cool Card! I'm a new follower...
http://www.stampwab.com

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review