Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Blast from the past!

Posted by Lena Nunn at 8:30 AM
People often say when they say some of my projects " oh I could never do that" . This answer makes me laugh so I often like to show them a project from when I was just starting out such as this beauty

this was the second project I made when I got my starter kit. Look at that coloring!! Scary ! And you can see the lines above the loads of love where I didnt know how to trim the stamps. But all in all I remember being so proud of this and not one person who I showed it to at work even noticed those things. So you can do it ! And you'll get better and better at it .

2 comments:

Janette said...

We all have one of these or similar...lol...it's amazing when you look back...xxx

Kath said...

I have done the same, even posted it a few months back, isn't it fun to realize how far we have developed?

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review