Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday Tool Focus

Posted by Lena Nunn at 10:14 AM
Hi Everyone! I used to do a tool tuesday focus on my blog and lately I've been slackin so I'm going to start again . And why not start with one of my favorite tools ....


The Brayer



The brayer is a rubber roller that you use to create skies, water, or any other thing you can think of. It is easy to use just by rolling across an ink pad and then onto paper and creates great affects.






here is a few cards I have done using the brayer!




























































1 comments:

Emily Ann said...

I need to get a brayer sooner or later. Lena, I am going through craft store withdrawls here!! There isnt a michaels or anything near by... well there is a big lots! lol. love you!

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review