Friday, May 28, 2010

Rustic Baroque Card

Posted by Lena Nunn at 12:05 AM

I know I have been slackin when it comes to making cards lately. I just have been so busy that I havn't had time to actually sit and do any stamping . Last night I finally took some time to make this card . It uses Baroque motifs (which to me is the MUST have set!!), Chocolate Chip , Not quite Navy , Kraft and close to cocoa. I love how it turned out! The theme for 365 is courage and strength so I think the sentiment on this card fits ( life happens , love helps)

3 comments:

Robbie said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors you chose.

Carolyn V said...

Absolutely lovely... great image, great sentiment and great colour and embellishment choices! Wow.

TesaB said...

It's wonderful! AMAZING stamp, that swirl is out of this world! LOVE the distressed look!

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review