Thursday, July 19, 2012

Styrafoam Cup baby Bootie tutorial

Someone was looking for my baby bootie tutorial today and couldnt find it so im posting it again !
Start with small size strafoam cup ( I believe they are 8 oz). Although bigger ones can be used.
Put snail adhesive on back of ribbon about one inch wide (dont worry it will come right off cup and is just for guildeline ) next draw line around cup right under ribbon. One piece of ribbon will restick to all your cups.

remove ribbon and cut on line all the way around


This is what you end up with



next cute two lines from top to about half inch above bottom rim . These lines should be about 1 1/2 inch apart.




Next punch two holes on either side of tongue. Make sure not to get to close to edges.





Thread ribon of choice through holes. Push back tongue and tie ribbon so sides of bootie come together.



Once bow is tied you can color bottom rim or "sole" of shoe if desired. I used bics marks alot.







Once your done you should have bootie looking like this








Fill with Candy and voila!
I hope this picture tutorial makes it easy for you to make these simple lil baby booties.


7 comments:

Emily Ann said...

These were adorable!! I didnt get one though! Oh well... I have a tutorial to go by now! hahaha ;)

Mary said...

How very clever you are!! These are just too cute, tfs!

Chanda Stehlik said...

These are just adorable! TYFS!

SallyLou said...

Wow - I didn't pick that they are made with foam cups. How simple but so very effective.
TFS
Sally

Mary said...

LOVE IT!!! Thanks for the tut, yes, it does explain how you did it!

Nikki said...

These are super cute and super easy! I am your newest follower via SC. Check out my blog if you have time...
creationsbynikki.blogspot.com

Rachael said...

Aw! I don't even like baby stuff and this is cute! :)