Tuesday, March 9, 2010

puurrfect for 365 cards

Posted by Lena Nunn at 9:02 AM
I made this card using the digi from AWARD Digis . You can view that site here .
This image is the puurrfect one for friend cards. The challenge over at 365 cards is to have the song What a wonderful world inspire you. Those of you who know me know I LOVE that song. It reminds me of the simple things in life. Like this girl, just so happy with her kitten you can tell they are friends. I colored it in using Watercolor pencils and a aqua pen from Stampin' Up!

5 comments:

Megan at PPC said...

Beautiful card!

Please check out my NEW challenge blog and Design Team call! www.ppc-challenges.blogspot.com

xoxo
-Megs :)

Melanie said...

Very sweet card!

TesaB said...

It's lovely! Great image and beautiful design!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

That's a lovely image. Beautiful card.

Pam said...

Beautiful image and you've created a beautiful card with it.

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review