Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fresh Cuts are still fresh!

Posted by Lena Nunn at 8:24 AM
Ive used the fresh cuts set at least 100 times and it never gets old. I did this card last night and it only took me about 5 minutes ( had to hurry because Tony wanted to play bowling on wii). To make this card I ran kraft paper through the big shot in an embossing folder . I then took my Chocolate chip ink pad and ran it over the top . The Fresh cut was stamped out using chocolate chip also. I then colored in a few of the flowers with one of my watercolor pencils , added some swirls from another die SU offers and added that along with a sentiment . Voila!

1 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Lena,Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog,I really appreciate it....plus now I have found you I can follow another amazing blog.....how I LOVE blogland...x

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review