Monday, February 22, 2010

Gloria Rocks My Socks ( 359 Card Challenge)

Posted by Lena Nunn at 8:27 AM
Todays challenge on 365 Cards was to take this incredible card by Gloria and make a vintage card using some of her design elements. Here is her card
































and here is mine ..





I loved how Gloria but the strip down on the bottom to break up the inside of her card and I loved the little hardware. Im out of those so I had to use buttons. I just got these girls and they are so fun to color (im not that great at shading). This cheeky girl was colored in using water color pencils ( of course!) and cut out and mounted using stampin dimentionals. This is a easal card and do fun to make! Thanks for looking ...Check back later this week for blog candy..

5 comments:

Rose said...

oh i am luving these stamps :) and what a beautiful easel card :)

Jammie Clark said...

Wow Pal, I LOVE those girls!! *wink* I wish I had a room full of those stamps!

TesaB said...

Love this! She is HOT, and love your take on Glorias style. Beautiful colors too, love the white, black and red combo!

fabricbutterfly said...

Just adorable, I love the colour combo and the image is fantastic, great job!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

I love these girls! I've seen them around the web (they sure get around!) and they are too cute! I love your easel card. Just fab! Thanks for playing along with me. I was worried that no one would want to play at vintage. LOL

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review