Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 360 - Audrey's Signature Style card and ....a hint of things to come

Posted by Lena Nunn at 8:59 AM

For day 360 over at 365 cards it was Audrys signature style. I love her style as it ofen follows pretty close to my style. I loved the big splash of bright green so thats what I decided to scraplift






this is my card! Isnt this girl cute? Starting tommorow I will be posting some digital stamps
drawn by my step son Anthony. ( although sorry this girl will not be available as she was drawn for a store and therefor will not be used again). Check back often for more images coming from him. Thanks for looking




2 comments:

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Gosh, your step son is pretty talented! Card is gorgeous and luv the lime green and pink combo! Thanx for playing at 365 Cards.

Jammie Clark said...

I'm so happy that she's my logo girl!!! I can't wait to get my cards and stuff printed. Love how you colored her, this card is adorible!!!

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review