Thursday, November 19, 2009

My first medallion card

Posted by Lena Nunn at 11:14 AM

I finally got my Medallion stamp! Ive wanted it since the day the new catty came out and now I have it. I rule! This is the first card I made and I wanted it to be wintery feeling. I inked the stamp up with baja brezze and then parts of it with pacific point. I stamped it out . Then I stamped the image again pacific point and used the scallop punch to cut the middle. I popped it up on some pop dots and a brad and VOILA! I then ran the image through the big shot with the top note die . what you think?

1 comments:

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is gorgeous, I luv how you put it on he top note shape, that is my favorite ever, really...you aced the colors and embellies...great creations on your blog...have a wonderful evening!

enjoy *~*

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review