Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New Award to pass on!

Posted by Lena Nunn at 12:26 PM
I just found out I recieved this award from Fabric, Paper and Stamps...OH MY! back in May. I guess I missed that post. Anyways I would love to pass on this award too but first NOW I'm supposed to give you 10 ten, honest facts about me:
1) I hate artichokes
2) I have a passion for fishing (see its not just stamps!)
3) I have two dogs , scooby and Suna Tora
4) I live way up in the boonies
5) I own a butterfly farm www.sweetmemoriesbutterflyfarm.com
6) me and my fiance have been together 3 years
7) I LOVE iced tea
8) I love nascar
9) I love photography
10) im shy when I first meet someone

and now on to the awards.....
I would love to pass this award on to blogs I follow and LOVE , who inspire me everyday
Ink Me Baby One More Time!
Stamps, Paper, Scissors
The square headed Stamper
Scrappin Trackside

They are linked make sure to go check them out!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

omg! thankyou lena! im so glad i popped in here today! if u have looked at MY blog today, u will see I am having a BAD DAY! LOL! thanks for cheering me up! :)

Tracey said...

one more thing..im going to wait a day to post this....i need my 'vent' post to stay front and center for a day at least....LOL! thanks again!!!

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review