Thursday, July 9, 2009

Im no longer paper hoarding!!

Posted by Lena Nunn at 8:50 AM
Ok I admit it, I hoard paper! I cant wait to have it, buy it and then dont use it because then it would be all gone. Makes no sense I know . I was the same way with crayons when I was little. Didnt want to use them because they wouldnt have the nice point anymore. Anyways I got the Razzleberry Lemonade DP last week and had yet to use it so I decided to stop the insanity and make something, ANYTHING with it! I saw one of these cards on SCS and thought it was pretty cute so I got to stampin and cuttin and this is my first Razzleberry Card. What do you think?

recipe:
Paper : cardstock Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade DP
Stamps: Pun Fun, Studio G (sentiment)
Ink: Staz On , Stampin' Up! Pink Passion
Others: Top note, big shot, , Sponges

0 comments:

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review