Tuesday, May 19, 2009

One idea for paper storage

Posted by Lena Nunn at 9:15 AM


Ive had a few people ask me how I store all my paper for my cards and scrapbooking. This is my paper trays. I got a few of these snap together cubes (usually found at target or walmart) . Instead of making six cubes like in the directions I make One cube and use the extra parts for shelves which i attach using black zip ties. One set of these cubes makes two of these trays like shown. This picture was before I put all the paper back in but you get the idea. This is a really cheap way to store your paper.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just love this idea - I bought these shelves a couple months ago and I really haven't been happy assembled the original way

tfs

Judy

Shirley G said...

thanks for the idea. After looking at your labels, I became an instant follower. :)

Happy Crafting,
Shirley G

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review