Monday, May 18, 2009

Easy elegence with sponges

Posted by Lena Nunn at 3:54 AM



I saw a card like this yesterday on SCS and I was so inspired I had to try one for myself. I also used all stampin' up! producsts (except silver studs) so I could do the 365 card blog challenge. I used the Baroque Motifs stamp set for the background triangles and stamped them in pacific point. I then used sponges to ink the triangles. The flower is from the Thoughts and prayers set and the friend is from the A little Somthing set ( you can earn this set by becoming a hostess!) Hope you like

9 comments:

Fi said...

Very elegant card, love the papers and colours.
Hugs
Fi

Sherry said...

Great card! don't you just love cardlifting?
Where is Potter Valley? I grew up in a small town called Pollock Pines it is South of Lake Tahoe.

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous work!!

Rose said...

this is beautiful!! luv the colors :D

AUsome mom said...

F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!! Love these blues! You did a beautiful card.

Chrissie said...

I love Stampin Up products too, although I don't have too many.
Great Card.
Chrissie

willow said...

Lovely card and so elegant, love the colours
Maz

Gloria Stengel said...

Oh wow! I must have that stamp! Must have it. I need to call my SU rep TODAY! LOL Lovely card!!!!

Pam said...

This is just beautiful, Lena!

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review