Monday, April 20, 2009

Day 46 ~ Matchbook Card & Day 51 Picture this

Posted by Lena Nunn at 10:18 AM






I knew when I saw the picture this challenge that I wanted to do flowers in that color. Not red but not orange either. I also did a matchbook card to kill two challenges with one stone. For this card I used my stamp-a-majig to line up the branch from spring song to the branch from eastern influences. Its hard to see in the picture but the flowers have layers to give them dimention. Thanks for looking !






14 comments:

Karen Lee said...

What a sweet card!

hugs, Karen Lee

stampin along the way said...

Great matchbook card! Love the colors!

Fi said...

What a great take on both challenges - love the flower and the way you have layered it.
Hugs
Fi

~amy~ said...

Lena, Nice job combining the challenges...it looks great!

Vicky said...

great job combining the challenges! This looks great!!

fabricbutterfly said...

wonderful job, everyone is doing such beautiful things

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Beautiful card inside and out great job.

AUsome mom said...

This is fantastic! Love the entire card. That rose is gorgeous.

Vicky said...

Hi lena - I'm back! Just wanted to let you know I left you a little something on my blog, so stop by and pick it up when you get a chance :).

Jana said...

Beautiful card. Love how you combined both days.

Kim said...

Beautiful card!

Pam said...

Nice combo card, Lena - very pretty!

willow said...

A very pretty card, love the birdie
maz

Lena said...

Vicky it says your blog is blocked so I cant see what you left me :(

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review