Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lovin' these Blooms

Posted by Lena Nunn at 8:50 AM


I have to admit Pacific Point is my favorite SU color so I might just have to buy a ton of paper for when it retires. I just got this set in the mail yesterday along with this punch. This is how it turned out. The mesh behind the image is NOT magic mesh which cost $4.99 for 3 yards! . This is mesh you use for putting up sheetrock and you get about 200 yards for $5.99. Ive compared them side by side. Both are sticky, the same width and equally easy to work with. What do you think ?

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love that color blue. Its really bold and really beautiful. I like this card a lot too! :)

stampin along the way said...

I love this card! You do terrific work!

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review