Friday, June 26, 2009

Felt coasters on a card?

Posted by Lena Nunn at 9:02 AM

I used thoughts of father for this card (although its for my mom) . I colored it in with watercolor pencils ( this is my first time using them which explains alot). I also used a felt coaster I got from the Michaels one dollar bin . I cut the middle of it out and used it as a frame ( I know its kind of wavy but it adds to its vintage look I think). Next I added some primas that my friend Cassie gave me. This is the second time ive tried cutting these coasters to make a frame and I still cant get my lines straight. any suggestions?

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Sweet frame card Lena!

One4Joy said...

cool idea to use the felt, it adds great visual interest

Fi said...

Beautiful card Lena, love your frame and the colour of the flower just pops right out at you.
Hugs
Fi

Mojo Hugs said...

Very pretty

Sherry said...

Lena, this is very pretty. Love the frame.

 

Cards By Lena Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review